Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween 2015

It's been a long time since I posted, because we were adventuring on a Space A trip to and from the States for the last week and a half.  And I am tired of posting about things I did a few weeks (or months) back, so I wanted to get something up ASAP...  Like tonight!  These pictures are hot off the press!

We spent absolutely NOTHING on costumes, poured a bunch of money into candy for our neighborhood visitors (it's REALLY cute to hear German kids say "Twik oah tweet!"), did a Unit Halloween party yesterday, and did the trick-or-treating thing tonight.  

Here are some pics...

Cake Walk

Greg Heffley (the Wimpy Kid)

Winning the Cake Walk!

Judging the Chili... the friend beside me was FIRST PLACE!

Costume Judging

Mom and Pop LOVE last minute costumes!

The kids from our building who went looting together!

No comments:

Post a Comment