Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Let's NOT go grocery shopping. Let's make stuff.

I make more when Handsome isn't around. And Handsome isn't currently around. So. I've been making.  I should go get groceries. But making things is so much more fun. And these things I make are for the boys to play with. Thanks to Pinterest, I had a couple of fun cheap ideas cross my path. The other thing I am making is another cute bathroom. But that is for another post.

Angry Birds boxes finished.
I wrapped the boxes.  The boys and I painted.
They just look a little better than random boxes littering the toy room.
Handsome brought the slingshot home from his travels abroad.
Long before we had Angry Birdbrains. 

I upgraded the boys light sabers.
Littlest is choosing his weapon.
I found the tutorial for this project here. 
To keep them away from my fresh rolls of gift wrap.


No comments:

Post a Comment